Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Full-Time Job Opportunity near Houston, TX: 2021-2022 School Year
We are partnered with a school district near Houston, TX that currently needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2021-2022 school year. This school is looking to interview those with an active TX Speech Language Pathologist License and is also accepting those with a pending TX License. They are looking to hire as soon as possible. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Considering CF's
- Active/Pending SLP License for the state of Texas
- Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Contract Date: ASAP-May 26, 2022
- Caseload: Elementary School Students
- 50 count caseload
- Interview and Quick Offer
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Relocation Compensation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled