Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC | Texas 21- 22
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC | Texas ’21- ‘22
A school district near Kingsbury, Texas has partnered with Bilingual Therapies to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a current opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made in the coming weeks for a 2021-2022 school year placement (Aug. 9 2021- May27, 2022).
- K-12 caseload
- 37.5 hrs/week, onsite assignment
- Experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Texas Speech-Language Pathologist license
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled