Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC or CF Opening- North Carolina
School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC or CFY Opening- North Carolina
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Charlotte, North Carolina to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for a current onsite opening. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP for placement through the end of the school year.
- Pre-K-12th caseload
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- North Carolina Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled