Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC Need - Texas
Job Opening: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), CCC - Texas
A Texas school district is looking to hire an onsite Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Interviews will begin 11/23/20 through the end of the semester for the rest of the school year. Candidate will help with caseload and upcoming evaluations.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Caseload: 65 students
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Texas Speech-Language Pathologist license and
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled