Speech-language pathologist (SLP) | 22/23 - School Year | Gainesville, GA.
We are working with a school district near Gainesville, GA, to fill a Full-Remote Speech-language pathologist (SLP) position. This district wants to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Onsite only
- Full-time 37.5 Hours Per week
- 3 SLP - CCC or CFY
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of GA
- CCC or CFY
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled