Speech Language Pathologist (Remote)- South Carolina
A great school district in South Carolina is looking for a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist! The position is Full-Time for the 2021-2022 school year. Bilingual Therapies is ready to partner with you in this next step in your career!
The Speech Language Pathologist provides direct and indirect service to students with speech/language disorders to improve communication as it relates to school tasks; intervention is provided in the students' academic environment and may include integrated service in the classroom, pullout sessions, collaboration with school staff, observation, and consultation to the IEP team.
1. Provides diagnostic, remedial, and consultative services for students with receptive/expressive communicative disorders.
2. Assists in the identification of students who are at risk because of educational, physical or mental limitations.
3. Assists in the development of the assessment process and written procedures; completes the educational related assessment which includes student observation, record review, interviews, standardized/non-standardized testing procedures in the areas of suspected disability according to Nevada State and Federal timelines.
5. Participates as a member of the IEP in the determination of appropriate treatment; develops long and short-term goals and objectives
6. Develops and implements a therapy intervention plan designed to enable the student to benefit from special education; student services may be conducted on an individual or group basis in the least restrictive environment.
7. Maintains records, materials, equipment, and other treatment supplies; remains current with approaches, methodology and research in the field to foster professional growth and educationally related practices; and acquaints principals, teachers, other personnel, and parents with speech-language services.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology required.
- Valid Texas license as a speech-language pathologist granted by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology (SBESLPA) required. ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence required.
- Experience in supervised clinical speech-language pathology preferably in school setting.
Bilingual Therapies works with school district across the country and is always searching for caring, professional candidates. If you would like to know for about this South Carolina- Speech Language Pathologist position or any other position, please apply below or contact Narda Rivera directly. We look forward to placing you in the next step in your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled