Speech Language Pathologist - Phoenix, AZ
Bilingual Therapies is currently hiring a Speech Language Pathologist near Phoenix, AZ. Interviews will be conducted shortly.
We are looking for an SLP that meets these qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Monolingual or Bilingual
- Mild to Moderate Caseload
- Make assessments, analyses and classifications of students' communication competencies and characteristics.
- Plans, prepares, and delivers treatment programs for children with speech and language deficiencies.
- Provides diagnostic evaluations of pupils referred to the child study team for communication disorders and participates in team conferences related to those pupils.
- Develops and implements an individualized educational program (IEP) in conjunction with parents and teachers for pupils who are eligible for speech correction and identifies pupils in need of related services.
- Provides individual and small group intervention sessions with students who have been classified.
- Conducts classes in language stimulation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled