Speech-Language Pathologist Oregon Schools 2021-2022
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district located in the Oregon. The district is looking for an SLP who can work Online.
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, 37 hours per week
- Work From Home
- Oregon Speech Language Pathologist License (will consider pending license)
- Master’s Degree
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled