Speech Language Pathologist | Newark, OH
Bilingual therapies is partnering with a school district in Newark, OH to find a skillful Speech Language Pathologist to come on board for the forthcoming school year. This position has an option of being remote if licensed in Ohio. Apply now if you feel this is the right position for you!
- Caseload: Pre-K-12th
- Full-Time: 35 hrs/wk
- On-site (W-2 contract), but possibility of remote (1099 contract).
- Hybrid Schedule offered
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active license in state of Ohio
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled