Speech-Language Pathologist needed near San Antonio, TX
We have a school district south of San Antonio, TX looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist for in-person services. Interviews have already started and we are searching for dedicated clinicians with the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Monolingual or Bilingual
- Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload: K-12
- Assignment Period: March 2021 - EOSY
- Conduct direct therapy sessions, perform evaluations and lead IEP Meetings as needed
**We offer Health Insurance Coverage, Long Term/Short Term Disability, Travel Stipends, 401K Retirement Plan, Direct and indirect service compensation, etc.
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for TeleTherapy/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled