Speech Language Pathologist needed in San Marcos, Texas
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist. There is part time, and full-time onsite positions available in San Marcos, Texas
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience in school setting preferred but not required.
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Current state license or the ability to apply.
- Bilingual or Monolingual clinicians are encouraged to apply.
- K-12 Caseload
- Full Time
- Wide range of disabilities
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct & Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled