Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Rockford, IL
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 School year! The opening is with a school district in Rockford, IL , and is a full time, on-site position.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience in school setting preferred but not required.
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Current state license or the ability to apply.
- Bilingual or Monolingual clinicians are encouraged to apply.
- K-5 Caseload
- Full Time 30-37.5 Hours per week
- Wide Range of Disabilities
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct or Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled