Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Acworth, Georgia
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist. The Position is open in Acworth, Georgia. The opening is Full-Time, and On-Site.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience in school setting preferred but not required.
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Current state license or the ability to apply.
- Bilingual and Monolingual encouraged to apply.
- K-12 Case Load
- Full Time
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Compensation for Direct & Indirect hours.
- Weekly Pay
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled