Speech Language Pathologist Needed | Birmingham, Alabama.
We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work with a school near Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great, Part-time opportunity for the current school year working with students.
- Full-time, 37.5hr/wk
- ASAP – May 26, 2023
- M-Fri – 8:30am – 3:30pm @ 20- hours a week
- State SLP License
- Master degree in speech language pathology or a similar degree
- Alabama Teaching Certification Required
- Must have CCCs and will not accept Pending License
On-Site Benefits For Full Time Candiates:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
Please follow the link to our website to apply for this opportunity. If you wish to be immediately considered, please email James Foushee an updated copy of your resume. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district. You can also call James at 678-451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled