Speech Language Pathologist need in Alaska (Virtual)
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Alaska!
Clinician is responsible for providing speech & language services to meet the individual needs of student with oral communication and speech & language impairments. Clinician is also responsible for screening and assessment; goal development; and planning/implementing appropriate speech and language treatment services to maximize student learning.
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical service.
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems
- Serves as a member of an interdisciplinary team and participated in child study, IEP, staffing, and eligibility meetings as required.
- Develops individualized education plans for students receiving speech/language therapy services and implements therapy sessions that target IEP goals
- Monitors student progress, reevaluates IEP objectives, and adjusts delivery of speech/language services as appropriate
- 5 days a week
- Caseload will be discussed during interview
- 100% remote
With Bilingual Therapies you have a partner in your career! We provide individualized compensation package, weekly pay, clinical help, and many more perks! Please apply down below or directly contact Narda Rivera.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled