Speech Language Pathologist in Massachusetts
Bilingual therapies is looking to fill Speech Language pathologist position for the new school year. This position will be near Springfield, Massachusetts. At Bilingual therapies, we offer constant hands on clinical and technical support for each pathologist so that they can better help the students and the school.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathologist
- School’s experienced
- MA State License
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Full Time – Benefits include Health Insurance and 401 (k) plan
- Relocation Offered
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| email@example.com | Bilingual Therapies Account Executive | (678)- 327 -0981
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled