Speech Language Pathologist in MA - Distance Learning
Part time Remote Speech Language Pathologist job available in Massachusetts. This is a great job for anyone who wants to work from the comfort of their own home. Bilingual Therapies uses a teletherapy platform that connects therapists with students making progress easier to achieve. With teletherapy you would be able to work from anywhere on a flexible schedule.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Part -time Hours
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- MA State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org | Bilingual Therapies Teletherapy Specialist | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled