Speech Language Pathologist in Elmhurst, Illinois
We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are actively hiring to fill this position. We are actively interviewing and ready to hire. Please see details below.
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- 2 years of Early Childhood experience required
Details about the position:
- Dates: January – 27 May 2022
- Full time – Elementary School
- 30 – 40 Students
- M, W, F – 8AM – 3:05PM
- T, TH – 7:40AM – 3:05PM
- Onsite only
- Initial and re-evals
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. We are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Victoria Pope at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled