Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Remote Position - Colorado
A school in Colorado is working with Bilingual Therapies to contract a compassionate Speech Language Pathologist for next school year (August 2022-June 2023)! They are looking for an SLP to work a full-time remote position.
- ASHA Certification
- CA State SLP Licensure
- State licensure for state in which you reside
- You do not need to be Bilingual for this caseload
- 100% Remote
- General SLP duties (IEPs, Assessments, Report writing, etc.) with a collaborative team approach!
- Caseload 30-40 students
- Grades K-12
- Full time (37-40 hours/week)
- 7.5-8 hours/day
- Competitive compensation package!
- Healthcare, dental, 401k matching optional
- Access to Bilingual Therapies clinical team and continued education
- Guaranteed hours (direct and indirect)
- Relocation bonus
- Potential stipends for travel may apply
If you have questions about this position or any other positions with Bilingual Therapies, feel free to reach out to Summer Sullivan.
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled