Speech Language Pathologist for TeleTherapy
Bilingual Therapies is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for a remote contract position for a school district in Connecticut. No teletherapy experience necessary since we provide clinical and technical training as well as access to a web toolkit that has helpful online resources and web-based activities!
Position Details and Overall Responsibilities:
- Full-time or part-time
- Assignment Period: November 2020 - June 2021
- Caseload: K-12
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Active State License
- Bilingual or monolingual
- Reliable internet connection
- Desktop or laptop, web camera and microphone
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled