Speech-Language Pathologist for Remote Services
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for Speech-Language Pathologists (bilingual or monolingual) in California seeking part-time or full-time remote opportunities.
Position Type: Virtual Services
Assignment Period: November 2020 - May 2021
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Consulting with multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification (preferred)
- Active California SLP license
- Out-of state therapists need to be licensed in their home state as well
- Minimum of two years of school experience
- Reliable internet connection
- Desktop/laptop, web camera and microphone
**We offer clinical and technical training as well direct access to web-based/interactive tool kit that can be utilized for therapy and evaluations.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled