Speech-Language Pathologist for Evaluations
BT has a Speech-Language Pathologist school-based position in the northwest part of Oregon. The SLP will be working remotely but must be willing to drive to the location for in-person assessments/services if needed. See details below:
Position Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
FTE: 1.0 / 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: 09/14/2020
Caseload: Early Childhood
The main responsibilities for this position are evaluation of children birth-5, determining eligibility, writing evaluation reports, communications evaluation results with families, developing IFSPs, and connecting parents with resources to support their children's development.
QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Holds current license with Oregon Teachers Standards and Practices Commission with Speech Impaired endorsement or Oregon Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Bilingual or Monolingual
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Reimbursements and Bonuses
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled