Speech Language Pathologist | California | Remote
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Remote Speech Language Pathologist in California. Tele-therapy allows you to create your own schedule, and work in the comfort of your own home.
· Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
· ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
· Active State License
· Bilingual or Monolingual clinicians are encouraged to apply.
· At least one year of school experience
- K-12 Caseload
- Wide Range of disabilities.
- Full Time
For this position, Clinicians must have the ability to obtain a laptop/desktop computer, reliable internet, built-in or detached web camera and microphone. In order to make sure you have the tools and skills to complete an assignment successfully, we ask applicants to complete a tech screening.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Carlos Eliseo – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled