Speech Language Pathologist Assistant - San Diego, California
Speech Language Pathology Assistant - San Diego, California
Are you hoping to make a difference in a child's life? Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time contract position with a great school district in the San Diego, CA area. The perfect candidate will make a tremendous impact and have previous experience working with children in a school setting.
- 35 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- ASAP- End of the school year
- Associate or bachelor’s level degree
- State License and/or State Educational Certification
- Can perform all the same duties as an SLP except for individual evaluations, IEPs, or make final decisions on therapy for students
- Must have an SLP as a supervisor to sign off on work
For immediate consideration and interview information, please contact the hiring coordinator below.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled