Speech Language Pathologist Assistant | Oak Lawn, Illinois | Full-Time
Are you looking for a new position as School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant?
Bilingual Therapies is looking forward to receiving you application!
A school district near Oak Lawn, Illinois is looking for a School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to fill a Full-Time Position!
- Assist Speech Language Pathologists in the assessment and treatment of speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders
- Implement Speech and Language programs or activities as planned and directed by speech-language pathologist.
- Specific detail will be discussed during interview.
- License: Illinois SLPA license
- AT Device Experience Preferred
- Full-Time, Monday- Friday
- Berwyn, Illinois
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
Bilingual Therapy Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Many more!
If you would like to know more about the position, please apply directly or reach out to Narda Rivera.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled