Speech Language Pathologist | 4 Bilingual Needs | 22/23 SY
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Positions
We are seeking four well-qualified Speech Language Pathologists that are bilingual in English and Spanish to hire full-time for the entire 2022-2023 school year. The school district would like to interview and hire as soon as possible.
Location: Elgin, IL
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Master’s degree or higher in Speech Language Pathology
- Illinois Certificate with Speech and Language Pathology endorsement (Type 73 or Type 10
or Type 03/09)
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Speech Language Pathologist
- Start Date: August 15th, 2022
- Scheduled End: June 12th, 2023
- Caseloads: K-12
- Work with ELL students (Spanish/English), parents, and staff
- Prevent, identify, evaluate, and remediate oral communication problems such as articulation, voice, and fluency and language disorders
- More details to come!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- W-2 Contract
- Relocation Compensation
Please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. You can contact me directly at my office number or email listed below with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
(770) 557-3231 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled