Speech Language Pathologist - 2021 2022 School Year
Bilingual Therapies is partnering with a school district around the Kennesaw, GA area, who is looking to add a Speech Language Pathologist to their team for the 2021- 2022 school year, in this role our clinicians will be working onsite, with a K- 12 Caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Knowledge of Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee process and Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- goal setting process and implementation
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Monolingual or Bilingual!
Details about the Job:
- Full Time
- 2021- 2022 School Year
- Caseload: K - 12th
- Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
- Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
Working with Bilingual Therapies:
As well as being in an excellent school district, you will be receiving a competitive compensation package such as Health Insurance coverage, Long Term/ Short Term Disability, 401K retirement plans, etc.
This is a sought-after position, and many qualified teachers will be interviewing. Please submit an updated resume to me once you submit your information! Please contact me using the contact information below. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled