Special Education Teaching Position | Full Time- 2022/2023 School Year
We are currently seeking for a quality Special Education Teacher to contribute to a school district located in the Portland, OR area. This is a contract position, and this role will be for the entire 2022-2023 school year! Please see below for more information!
- 01/09/23 - 04/07/23
- 20 hours a week
- Caseload: Alternative program at the Oak Street campus (High school) for students on GED track, early college, or transition program. Work involves case management as well as delivery of SDI. Most students are served in their classes.
- Looking for a person with knowledge of special education and comfortability with paperwork and meetings.
- Must have Active Special Education State Teaching License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
678-451-1025| [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled