- Special Education Teacher - PA Schools - TELEPRACTICE
Become part of a bilingual professional community that is ready to support your success in every chapter of your career. Bilingual Therapies is seeking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a full-time remote contract position with a great school district in Pennsylvania.
Provide special education students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the most appropriate environment designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth; develop/modify curricula and prepare lessons and teacher instructional materials according to ability levels; work in self-contained, team, departmental, or itinerant capacity as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Valid Pennsylvania Teacher's Certificate with appropriate endorsement for teaching area
- Ability to develop IEP and participate in ARD process;
- Knowledge of curriculum;
- Knowledge of special needs of students;
- Knowledge of policies and practices addressing specific duties and responsibilities of assigned position, i.e. Lead Special Education Teacher, Teacher of the Visually Impaired, Adaptive Physical Education Teacher.
At least one (1) year of student teaching or approved internship
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collaborate with parents and staff in the development of IEPs.
- Develop and implement social and academic programs according to IEPs.
- Prepare for classes assigned and show evidence of preparation.
The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, apply today for immediate consideration. Applications can be submitted below, or for a quick response, email your resume directly to Cirene Fuentes, Recruitment Manager.
Cirene Fuentes – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled