Special Education Teacher needed in Bolton, Massachusetts
Bilingual Therapies is working closely with a school district in Bolton, Massachusetts. They are looking for a school-based Special Education Teacher who is ready to make an impact on students of all ages! If this is for you, apply now!
- We are looking for an experienced Special educator to serve as a TEAM chair
- They would chair meetings, make revisions on the IEP, write the N1 narrative etc.
- Full-Time: 35-40 hrs/wk
- 6.5 hours a day
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Remainder of the school year
- Master’s degree in Special Education
- Active license in state of Massachusetts
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled