Special Education Teacher needed in Aberdeen, WA. Contract position for ASAP start!
BlazerWorks is interviewing for a Special Education Teacher in the Aberdeen, WA. area that is looking to work in a school setting.
We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- Start is ASAP through beginning of August
- Elementary Age classroom
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's in Education and Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- WA state license
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If you or someone you know is looking for this opportunity, please contact Bethany Morris directly at 678-497-4824 or email your updated resume to [email protected]. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled