Special Education Teacher (Immediate Need)
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Currently, we have a few Special Education Teacher positions for Distance Learning in Pennsylvania. This assignment will start in December and may extend until the end of the school year.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create, accommodate, and modify curriculum to align to IEP goals
- Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
- Develop IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels
- Design and implement behavior management plans
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- State Educator License
- Bilingual or monolingual
- Liability Insurance
- Laptop/desktop computer
- Reliable internet connection
**We offer direct/indirect compensation, clinical and technical training, web-based activities and online resources.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities similar to this? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled