Special Education Teacher | Georgia
Bilingual Therapies has a great school district in Georgia that is looking for a dedicated Special Education Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. Review the details and apply now!
- Full time - 40 Hours/Week
- July 18, 2022- May 26, 2023
- Caseload: 12-24 High School students; Cross-Cat/- Mild/Mod
- Requires Bachelor's in Education and Master's in SPED
- Special Education Certification in state
- This candidate does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled