Special Education Teacher 2021-2022 School Year
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for an Special Education Teacher for a school district in Charlotte, NC. The teacher will oversee a self-contained classroom for students with significant cognitive and adaptive needs.
The school district is now conducting interviews and candidates must have the following credentials to be considered for this position:
- Master's Degree in Special Education or higher
- Licensed Special Education Teacher in North Carolina
- North Carolina Clearances
- Previous SPED teacher experience preferred.
We also offer...
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
To learn more about this Special Education job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled