Social Worker Needed for One Month of Summer | Highland Park, IL
School Social Worker Need for Summer | Highland Park, IL
We have an immediate summer opening for a school social worker. This position will be assisting the school psychologist in conducting 1:1 IEP evaluations for 3-4 students. It will not involve writing individual minutes or small groups. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to earn a little extra vacation money without committing to a full-time position.
- Part-Time- ESY
- Immediate start date- Aug. 15th
- Caseload: 3-4 students; IEP evaluations
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Master’s Degree in School Social Work
- IL state licensure
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience in school setting
What we offer:
- Higher compensation. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work-life balance. Work up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, 401-K…and much more!
- Continuing education. Free continuing education classes.
We are passionate about improving the lives of clinicians and educators so you can continue enriching lives.
Please call me at (770) 889-2010 to set up an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled