SLP - Teletherapy - Massachusetts
A Remote Speech Language Pathologist school-based position is currently open at Bilingual Therapies in Massachusetts. Because this position is a remote/virtual position there will be Technical Requirements.
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience in school setting preferred but not required
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC)
- Current state license or the ability to apply
- Monolingual or Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
- 2+ years of experience required
Job Description: K-12, Mild to Moderate Disabilities, Full-Time
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
Bilingual Therapies guarantees work hours and compensation for both direct and indirect hours for all clinicians. With multiple Speech Language Pathologists on the BT team, clinicians receive the finest clinical support along with a Virtual Toolkit including intervention and assessment materials to help support them. Moreover, BT provides technical support to educate its clinicians about Teletherapy positions.
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled