(SLP) Speech Language Pathologist- Kerrville, TX
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Bilingual Therapies has teamed up with a school district near Kerrville, Texas looking for someone to join their team as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full Time
- Onsite: early childhood caseload
- Weekly Compensation
- Interview prep
- Premium health, dental and vision offered
- Requires a Master's level degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Must be licensed in state of Texas
- Prefer Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) but will consider Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
- Applicants do NOT have to be bilingual to apply!
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you, so please feel free to contact me via phone at (678)459- 1113 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled