SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) -- Coosa, GA
SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Needed -- Coosa, GA
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position located near Coosa, Georgia. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. Apply and get an interview today!
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Onsite: elementary and high school caseload
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior Medical Coverage: Health, Dental, and Vision
- Career Support and interview prep
- Requires a Master's level degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Must have Georgia SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) required
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled