SLP - Speech Language Pathologist - 2022-2023 School Year
This school needs a Speech Therapist to service their kiddos for the 2022-2023 school year. They want someone full time but are open to taking two part time applicants.
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school that has a great team and is wanting to add an insightful, compassionate worker to their team.
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Not all job tasks listed
- Requires Master’s level degree
- ASHA certification or in your CFY
- Must have a Speech Therapy state license
- If you reside in another state, you must hold licensure in residing state as well
- Experience working in schools is preferred
We offer competitive compensation!! Guaranteed hours, direct and indirect. Onsite or remote applicants accepted.
If you are interested in this positions or any other jobs we have-- Call Summer Sullivan at (678)710-7691 or email [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled