SLP Remote Therapy | Massachusetts
Bilingual Therapies has multiple openings for monolingual and bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists all over Massachusetts. We have in-person, hybrid and remote positions available that is starting in December and will continue until the end of the school year.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or higher
- ASHA Certification
- Licensed through the state board or ability to apply
- Out-of-state clinicians must also hold their home state license
- Some school or pediatrics experience
- We offer a 1099 contract for teletherapy therefore Liability Insurance is required
Essential Job Functions:
- Screen and identify communication disorders in children with special needs. Evaluate articulation, voice, fluency, and language impairments. Act as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in evaluating children.
- Implement treatment plan for individuals or groups. Provide training and supervision to instructional assistants, Speech Language Pathology Assistants, and others within the educational plan.
What do we offer?
- Clinical and Technical training
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Online Instructional Resources
- Direct/indirect services compensation
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled