SLP Opening in Texas
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist in Texas.
Job Details: K-12, Mild to Moderate Caseload, Full-Time or Part-Time
- Provides speech and language therapy to students.
- Evaluates students using appropriate diagnostic instruments; and interprets test results.
- Develops eligibility and evaluation reports.
- Develops Individualized Education Plans (IEP) according to local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Conducts IEP meetings and conveys results and recommendations for educational programming to parents/guardians.
- Confers with parents and teachers; reviews student folders, previous evaluations and related documents in order to develop and implement appropriate educational plans for students and facilitate carryover of learned skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Current State License
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Bilingual or Monolingual
- ASHA Certification
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled