SLP needed near San Jose, California
Bilingual therapies is looking to fill Speech Language pathologist position for the new school year. This position will be near San Jose, California. At Bilingual therapies, we offer constant hands on clinical and technical support for each pathologist so that they can better help the students and the school.
- Conduct Skills training with students.
- Prepare IEPs
- Do evaluations and Assessments
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology
- School’s experienced
- State License
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Full Time – Benefits include Health Insurance and 401 (k) plan
- Relocation Offered
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org | Bilingual Therapies Recruitment Manager| (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled