SLP needed in Elgin, Illinois
A school district in Lancaster, California is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: Highschool
- Full-Time: 7 hours a day
- The Speech Language Pathologist provides diagnostic, remedial and consultative services for high school students with communicative disorders.
- Desirable to have a Masters degree in speech pathology or a closely related field.
- At least one-year experience in providing Speech/Language services.
- Active license in state of California
- A valid Speech Language Pathology Services Credential.
- Meet with individuals or groups of students to provide therapeutic intervention of articulation, language and fluency.
- Supervise the maintenance of records of student’s progress, assist with the preparation of Speech/Language materials, file reports, IEP’s and caseload documents.
Ability to work effectively in a multi-ethnic community
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled