SLP Needed for 22/23 School Year near Chicago, IL.
We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work with a school near Chicago, IL. This is a great, full-time opportunity for the current school year working with Elementary and High School.
- Full-time, 37.5hr/wk
- Caseload: Around 45 students split between 2 campuses
- Start 01/23/2023
- End: 06/07/2023
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Must have a State License
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume to James Foushee or give me a call at (678)-451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled