SLP Needed (2021-2022 SY)- Arkansas
Virtual SLP Needed (2021-2022 SY)- Arkansas
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Forrest City, Arkansas to hire a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist for a current remote opening for the upcoming school year. In this role you will work with K-12 students on a full-time basis.
- Pre-K-12th caseload
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Recent experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- ASHA Certification
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or be willing to get liability insurance
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Arkansas Speech-Language Pathologist license
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to email@example.com. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled