SLP | Minnesota | 100% Virtual Opportunity | Full-Time
Are you looking to work from home as School Psychologist?
Bilingual Therapies is looking forward to receiving you application!
A school district in Minnesota is looking for a School Psychologist to fill a remote position!
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Specific detail will be discussed during interview
- This clinician does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!
- License: License: School Psychology license in Minnesota
- Full-Time, Monday- Friday
- Teletherapy (remote) position
- 2 years of previous school experience preferred.
Remote Therapy Perks:
- No commute to work every day
- You can work from the comfort of your own home
- Work on your own time, create your own schedule
- Bilingual Therapies offers our own Teletherapy platform
If you would like to know more about the position, please apply directly or reach out to Narda Rivera.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled