SLP - Lexington, TX
We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (bilingual or monolingual) in Lexington, TX.
Job Description: K-12 Caseload, Mild to Moderate disabilities, Full-Time
- Evaluate and diagnose students suspected of having speech language disorders
- Write comprehensive reports to be presented at IEP meetings
- Interpret and communicate evaluation summaries in written and verbal form
- Serve as a collaborative member of the IEP team
- Provide for individual needs and interests of students with the aid of appropriate and effective daily lesson planning
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and positive interpersonal relationships with students, parents, staff, and community
- Perform other duties as assigned
Master’s degree from an American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) approved accredited college or university in speech language pathology required. State License is also required.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends
- Guaranteed Hours
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled