SLP-CCC/CFY | Wisconsin (2021-2022)
Bilingual Therapies is assisting a school district north of Eau Claire, Wisconsin fill a Speech-Language Pathologist position for the 2021-2022 school year. Interviews are set to start soon! Interested clinicians are encouraged to apply immediately!
- Caseload/Population: 35 Students (Elementary)
- Hours:7:45-3:45 (plus meetings as needed)
- Assignment Period/Length of Contract: 2021-2022 school year
Scope of Responsibility:
Evaluation and IEP case manager, facilitate meetings in which this person is case manager, assessment for evaluation, billing, direct service servicing elementary school children in three schools.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) or Clinical Fellows
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state or ability to apply
- Bilingual or Monolingual
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends and reimbursements.
For additional information or immediate consideration, please reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote positions? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled