SLP-CCC School-Based Remote Positions (CA, OR, IL, PA)
Bilingual Therapies is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists (bilingual and monolingual) who are actively licensed in California, Oregon, Illinois and Pennsylvania. We are looking to fill a couple of school-based part-time and full-time positions for the remainder of the school year.
Type of Contract: 1099
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active State License
- ASHA CCCs
- Liability Insurance
- Tech: Laptop/Desktop, Headset, Internet Connection
The SLP will work collaboratively with parents and staff in support of students' total educational program. Main duties include:
1. Case Management duties: Evaluation Reports; progress reports; transition reports; maintain service logs, attend staff meetings and determine schedule for service delivery
2. Screen and identify communication disorders in children with special needs. Evaluate articulation, voice, fluency, and language impairments. Act as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in evaluating children.
3. Supervise an SLP Assistant if needed
**We offer clinical and technical training and support, web toolkit with online resources, direct and indirect services compensation, etc.
TeleTherapy positions are high in demand and will fill very quickly. For immediate consideration, apply today or reach out to me directly at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Department Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for more remote/in-person jobs similar to this? Reach out!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled