Sign Language Interpreter | Full-Time | California
Bilingual Therapies and an amazing school district in California are teaming up to find a dedicated Sign Language Interpreter to work full-time starting August 2022. Review the details and apply!
- Elementary Caseload
- More details to be discussed during interview
- Requires Bachelor's in ASL or Education Interpreting.
- SLI certification for California required (EIPA, RID and NIC).
- Previous pediatric experience preferred but not required.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior Medical Coverage: Health, Dental, and Vision
- Career Support and Interview Prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as Zoom interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled